Give that noggin a going over with BucketRace’s live and interactive online quiz
- £5 single tickets, £7.50 couples tickets, £10 for family tickets
- Ten rounds featuring videos, quiz questions, interactive elements and special guests
- You might win a deluxe BucketRace lockdown box stuffed to the gills with goodies
- Latest tech used and you can access via the website, Zoom, YouTube or Facebook
Time Out says
Fire up those neurons people, you’re gonna need them. Well, maybe. Look, this isn’t going to be ‘University Challenge’ but it’s going to be a damn sight more fun – and watchable, to be perfectly honest with you. So here’s the deal. You and your team (prize for the best name on the night, btw) will work your way through ten interactive rounds that will put your powers of mental – and maybe even physical – agility to the test via video, classic quiz posers, special guests, graphics and a whole bunch more. And sure it’s all about the taking part but if you absolutely wipe the floor with each and every one of your pathetic rivals? You’ll take home a very cool goodie bag full of things like snacks, drinks, vouchers and other stuff to make you smile. Fingers on (metaphorical) buzzers.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for either a single, a pair or a family ticket to the ;Fat Big Quiz of Love'.
- To register there are two steps. First head to www.bucketrace.com/event-registration and sign into their website using a Google account.. This will present you with a registration form, please enter your voucher and security code in the relevant fields- we advise that you copy & paste your codes from your booking confirmation to avoid any discrepancies.
- Please note that a Google account and internet access is required for to submit your answers on the day (via Google Forms).
- Voucher must be redeemed by Feb 27 2021
- Event dates are Feb 6, 20, and 27 (7pm-8.30pm) and Feb 13 (9pm-10.30pm)
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.