Just £5.50 for an exhibition featuring the best independent and emerging artists
- Thousands of pieces available for sale, from some serious artistic talent
- Includes works from The Rolling Stones’ Ronnie Wood
- Chance to see Bruce Asbestos’ incredible giant inflatable eye, ‘The Eye of the Newt’
- ‘Sticks not Stones’ will be offering tattoos from a pop-up parlour (prices from £100)
- Rachel Joy Price will be creating a bespoke colourful mural to push forward conversations on mental health
When and where?
July 2-4, West Handyside Canopy, King’s Cross
Time Out says
So this is where to see high-quality contemporary art in London. This acclaimed art fair features 110 of the very best emerging and independent artists, including the brilliantly esoteric Bruce Asbestos and a very special exhibition from Ronnie Wood, too. The organisers will once again be working alongside CALM to promote conversations around mental health via a high-impact, colourful mural from artist Rachel Joy Price, and there will be a brand new initiative championing the works of up-and-coming and under-represented artists from the local creative community. But there’s more, too. On the Thursday and Friday nights, Soho Radio will provide the tunes and throughout the weekend visitors can get a discounted £6 cocktail at local bars Supermax and Spiritland, Happy Face will be offering 25 percent off their pizzas, and Longboys will give you a coffee and one of their mouth-watering donuts for £5, if you show your ticket. And if you like any of the pieces on show? Everything is available to purchase, with prices starting at £100.
Need to know
- This voucher is for 50% off tickets to The Other Art Fair
- To redeem, please follow the link above and enter code TIMEOUT at checkout.
- Open ticket holders must arrive at the beginning of their timeslots
- Booking details are Friday July 2, noon-9pm, Saturday July 3 11am-8pm and Friday July 2 1am-6pm (ticket slots as available on all dates)
- Promotion ends July 4th 2021
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer