The founding member of The Buggles reimagines the 1980s
- Trevor Horn performing songs live from his recent hit album
- Featuring Horn’s band and The Sarm Orchestra
- Plus special guest Matt Cardle and more to be announced
- Tickets from just £16.25
Find out more:
After his chart-topping hit ‘Video Killed the Radio Star’ back in 1979, Horn has gone on to work with stars including ABC, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Rod Stewart, The Pet Shop Boys and many more. His production work has earned him three Brit Awards, a Grammy, an Ivor Novello Award and a CBE – needless to say, this man boasts a pretty incredible pedigree. At this one-off event, you can witness the timeless artist performing his recent hit album with a live band and orchestra, as well as performances from the Sarm Orchestra plus special guests Matt Cardle, Steve Hogarth and Russ Bullard. Tickets are usually up to £65, but with us, you can take your seat from as little as £16.25. Don’t say we don’t treat you.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to Trevor Horn live in concert at the Royal Festival Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.