Asian-inspired small plates and classic cocktails are the order of the day here
What is it?
50% off two dishes and a cocktail at this restaurant-cum-bar in Hoxton.
100 Hoxton ticks a lot of our boxes. The food is the brainchild of Mediterranean-trained chef Francis Puyat – formerly of Ottolenghi’s West End masterpiece Nopi. For his menu here, the concept is simple: he’s set out to create an innovative but accessible selection of small plates drawing from Asian flavours, spices and ingredients. There’s a pretty inventive drinks list too, think calamansi caipririnhas and Santiago negronis, as well as a neat list of wines. And the dining room features a striking interior reflecting the look of the Bauhaus-inspired former council block where the restaurant now sits. But the best bit? We’ve sliced prices, meaning you can get a taste of this impressive eatery for half the usual price – enjoy two small plates and a cocktail for just £14.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two dishes and a cocktail at 100 Hoxton.
- Please book via email@example.com forward your QR codes, voucher codes, subject to availability.
- Opening hours: Friday and Saturday 5.30 – 6.30pm and 9pm – 9.30pm.
- Voucher valid until June 6.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.