Birmingham Royal Ballet return with three ballets from female choreographers
- Birmingham Royal Ballet’s first visit to London of the year
- Featuring three stunning ballets by female choreographers
- Including Ruth Brill’s reimagining of Sergei Prokofiev's ‘Peter and the Wolf’
- Also featuring Jessica Langs’ ‘Lyric Pieces’ and Didy Veldman’s ‘Sense of Time’
- Tickets from £15
Find out more:
This set of works from Birmingham Royal Ballet is set to take London by storm. The first, ‘Sense of Time’, explores themes of time and space and has been choreographed to a specially commissioned score by Gabriel Prokofiev. The second performance, ‘Lyric Pieces’, is by Jessica Lang and features ingenious, giant folding props and stunning piano music from Edvard Grieg. And following the success of ‘Arcadia’ last year, the third piece, ‘Peter and the Wolf’, is a new work by Ruth Brill. It’s a fusion of ballet and urban influences which create a contemporary adaptation of Sergei Prokofiev’s masterful original. You’d be a fool to miss this selection of classical, contemporary and physical theatre.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘(Un)leashed’ at Sadlers Wells.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.