These guys are so keen to get your body the bits it needs they’re waving delivery too
- Just £5.95 for a month’s supply
- No contract, cancel anytime
- Free delivery
- Each capsule contain 15 vitamins, 10 minerals, six phytonutrients and Alpha Lipoic Acid
- (They’re all good things, btw)
Time Out says
Look we’re not scientists. In fact, we’ve asked around and there’s not even a science GCSE in the whole building. However, what we can say is that these multivitamins from Feel sure sound the business. They contain 32 ingredients including turmeric, vitamin D3 (the sunshine vitamin!), copper, iron, folic acid, magnesium, manganese, vitamin Bs with lots of numbers after them, vitamin C, zinc and, well, you get the idea. Lots of good stuff, basically. But why are these different from other suppliers? Well, the ingredients are ‘in their highest bioavailability and absorption rates’ and complemented by something called Bioperine which is ‘the only clinically proven and patented ingredient to boost the bioavailability of nutritional compounds’. Again, we have no idea what any of this means but it certainly sounds pretty good. Suffice to say we’re getting a stash in.
Need to know
- This offer is valid for 50% off your first month’s supply of multivitamins from Feel.
- To purchase, please head to https://wearefeel.com/products/essential-multivitamin?discount=TIMEOUT
- Available until May 1 2021.
- New customers only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.