Want to be more Zen? Get back in touch with nature and calm that addled mind
- Just £15 for a bay tree, Pasta Evangelists pasta making kit and a live pasta making experience
- Save more than £30 on your first two boxes
- This month’s box is a celebration of la dolce vita
- Get 50% off next months 'come together' festival themed box
- Discount on vegan wine pairing, too
Time Out says
You know what you need in your life? The calming influence of Mother Nature. Okay, look, we’re making some assumptions here – maybe you’ve got it all figured out and laugh at our hilarious naivety? If that’s the case, then good for you. For the rest of us frantically navigating a world moving at a million miles an hour, it’s sometimes good to stop and smell the roses. Literally. And this is where our friends at Mind, Body & Soil come in. Through their subscription service, these guys send out monthly plant packs aimed at highlighting how nature is crucial to not just our planet, but to us as individuals, too. But there’s more. This month’s box brings a slice of Italy to your door, thanks to a collab with Pasta Evangelists. Along with a beautiful bay tree delivered to your door, you’ll get a pasta making kit and access to a live and interactive cooking class from the Pasta Evangelist head cooking honcho, Roberta D’Elia. Truly, then, nourishment for the mind, body and soil. Just enter code TIMEOUT50 at checkout to claim the discount.
What you get
- A Mind, Body & Soil bay plant plus pot
- Pasta Evangelists six-piece kit, including semolina, rolling pin, malloreddus board, salt, pasta cutter and ravioli stamp
- Access to an interactive pasta-making session with Pasta Evangelists head chef Roberta D’Elia
Need to know
- This offer is valid for 50% of your first two boxes from Mind, Body & Soil.
- To redeem, please follow the link above or click here, enter the code timeout50 to receive your discount.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer