Learn how to snap stationary objects like a pro
What do you get?
- Discover the fundamentals of still-life photography
- Live instruction from your tutor via Zoom
- Get the skills you need to start photographing on your own
Find out more:
Taking pictures of inanimate objects sounds pretty easy, right? Just snap away and you’re good to go? Well, no. It turns out that there’s a lot more to it than pointing and snapping, you need to think about lighting, aperture, ISO and more. Luckily, in this class, your tutor will talk you through everything you need to know to take the perfect picture – and you can book now for less than £20. That’s better than half-price.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a live online still-life photography class with Frui.
- To redeem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of voucher showing the course you have booked and your voucher and security codes. Take a look at the course link and add your requested date to the email to check availability.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid until July 31 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.