Learn how to snap stationary objects like a pro
What do you get?
- A two-hour sociable and practical live course
- Discover the fundamentals of still-life photography
- Live instruction from your tutor via Zoom
- The skills you need to start photographing on your own
Time Out says:
Taking pictures of inanimate objects sounds pretty easy, right? Just snap away and you’re good to go? Well, no. As it turns out that there’s a lot more to it than pointing and clicking. You need to think about lighting, aperture, ISO and a bunch of other stuff we don’t know about. Fortunately, in this class, your tutor will talk you through everything you need to know to take the perfect picture – and you can book now for less than £20. That’s less than half-price.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a live online still-life photography class with Frui.
- To redeem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of voucher showing the course you have booked and your voucher and security codes. Take a look at the course link and add your requested date to the email to check availability.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid until December 31 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).