All-you-can-eat dim sum at a Chinatown stalwart
What do you get?
- Bottomless dim sum
- A glass of prosecco
- Available all week
- Over 40 items to choose from
Time Out says:
Unending baskets of delicious dim sum. Need we say more? That means tucking into as many dumplings, rolls and buns as you can scoff down, all expertly put together by a Chinatown restaurant celebrating more than ten years of business. Taiwanese pork buns? Check. Pork and prawn soup dumplings? You betcha. ‘Supreme’ crab meat xiao long bao? Of course! And just to make sure you’re all set, Leong’s Legend is further furnishing your palate with a chilled glass of prosecco. Lovely bubbly.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for 90 minutes of bottomless dumplings at Leong’s Legend and a glass of prosecco.
- Only valid for select option..
- Monday to Wednesday option only valid until August 31, 2020. This is part of the 'Eat out help out' scheme.
- Thursday to Sunday option valid until November 15, 2020.
- To redeem, please book via email@example.com, forwarding your voucher to include QR codes and voucher codes, ensuring to include your preferred date and time in the subject line.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Available Sunday to Thursday from 12pm to 8.30pm and Friday to Saturday from 12pm to 9.30pm.
- Menu subject to availability.
- Minimum booking for two people.
- All members of the party must hold a voucher.
- The first order is three baskets per guests, followed by the second order of two baskets per guests and one basket per guest thereafter and repeated again, one basket per person.
- All dim sum are handmade, and steam to order, which takes 15 mins.
- All food has to be consumed prior to reordering.
- A minimum of 24-hour notice is required.
- If you haven’t booked in advance you will be charged the full price. This offer is for eat-in only.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.