From just £19 for bangin’ pan-Asian and Japanese food in a swish setting
What is it?
Afternoon tea and a glass or half a bottle of prosecco at a Love London winner of the best brunch – valid at all branches.
Let’s not beat around the bush here – no restaurant in London does cutting-edge quite like Inamo. From the interactive menu projected on to the tabletops to the live feed from the kitchen webcam, this place delivers its fine fare in true twenty-first-century fashion. And if you're a newbie to the wonders of Inamo, let us tell you that it's about much more than the fancy gizmos: there's a selection of mouth-watering pan-Asian dishes to snaffle your way through if you purchase their afternoon tea – think sashimi, maki rolls, gyoza and futomaki. All that delicious food might leave you feeling thirsty, so we’re throwing in some bubbly too. Enjoy!
What's on the menu?
Dragon roll (1/2 portion)
Crunchy tempura shrimp, topped with creamy avocado and a touch of mayo
Red dragon roll (v) (1/2 portion)
Veg futomaki (v)
4 soft Chinese dumplings filled with tender chicken & vegetables. Served with chilli oil and mirin sauce.
Sushi dessert platter (v) with 8 coconut rice pieces topped with Kiwi, Strawberry, Sesame & sweet red bean paste, & Oreo cookies (8 pieces)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for afternoon tea and bubbly at Inamo.
- Minimum booking: two people, one voucher per person.
- Sample menu serves two people.
- Valid at all branches.
- Booking required, please email email@example.com for Camden, Soho or Covent Garden; providing voucher number and security code.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Booking details: Camden (not including igloos) – Friday 4pm - 5.30pm, Saturday 2pm – 5:30pm, Sunday 3pm – close. Covent Garden – Friday 4pm – 5pm, Saturday 4pm – 4.30pm, Sunday all day. Soho – Friday 4pm – 5pm, Saturday 4pm – 4.30pm, Sunday all day.
- Voucher valid until February 21.
- Availability depends on the restaurant.
- Excluded dates will include February 14 and December 25 and 31.
- Option one: 60 minutes booking time. Option two: 90 minutes booking time.
- Please mention any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Must be 16 or older.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- All food must be consumed at the table.
- Set menu subject to seasonal change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer