See the world-famous orchestra kick off the spring season
What do you get?
- Choose from up to four concerts between April 3 and May 3
- Performances in either the Royal Festival Hall or Cadogan Hall
- Hear the works of world-renowned composers
Find out more:
The legendary Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is stepping into spring with four epic concerts at two great venues. Head to the Royal Festival Hall to see renowned conductor, Vasily Petrenko lead a performance of Prokofiev’s ‘Symphony No.5’ or Scriabin’s ‘The Poem of Ecstasy’. At Cadogan Hall, the home of Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, you can see Pastoral Dreams featuring the work of Beethoven or A Voyage of Discovery, showcasing Mendelssohn’s ‘Hebrides Overture’. Whichever one you choose (or all four if you want to go the whole hog), your ears are in for a treat.
What’s on the programme?
Royal Festival Hall – April 3 2020, 7.30pm
Vasily Petrenko, Prokofiev
Cadogan Hall – April 8 2020, 7.30pm
Cadogan Hall – April 16 2020, 7.30pm
A Voyage of Discovery
Royal Festival Hall – May 3 2020, 7.30pm
Vasily Petrenko, The Poem of Ecstasy
Need to know:
- This is valid for tickets to Royal Philharmonic Orchestra concerts.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Find out more about each concert at www.rpo.co.uk.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.