The London premiere of an enchanting French musical
- 53% off tickets
- Four-star Time Out review
- Tickets now £15
Find out more:
If our theatre section’s four-star review is anything to go by, this stunning new piece of theatre is ‘genuinely enchanting' and ‘utterly gorgeous'. But if you need further persuading to get yourself a ticket, ‘Amour’ tells the story of a timid, unassuming civil servant who mysteriously gains the power to walk through walls, then sacrifices everything impress his dream girl and live the life he’s always longed for.
Throw together a stellar cast (Gary Tushaw (‘Ragtime’), Anna O’Byrne (‘The Woman In White’) and Alasdair Harvey (‘Sunday In The Park With George’), an exciting plot and much critical acclaim, and we can’t think of many reasons not to book your seat. Tickets are 53% off when you book through Time Out – now just £15.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Amour’ at Charing Cross Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.