See one of two classical music concerts for just £15
53% off tickets to one of two RPO summer concerts
Featuring music from Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky and more
Tickets now £15
Find out more:
If classical music is your thing then boy are you in for a duo of treats: the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra are performing two concerts in London this summer, both dedicated to some of the finest music ever written. This is your chance to hear a selection of musical masterpieces, performed by the internationally renowned orchestra and two talented soloists, Diana Adamyan Winner of the 2018 Menuhin Competition and cellist Kian Soltani.
The series of concerts features Borodin, Prokofiev, Tchaikovsky and more, featuring music so powerful it will certainly bring down the house. Tickets to these concerts are usually up to £32.50, but our deal reduces them to just £15. Don’t miss this chance to listen to these gems from the classical canon in all their glory.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to Royal Philharmonic Orchestra concerts at Cadogan Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.