From just £15 to see the London premiere of a gorgeous musical
- London premiere of a Broadway hit
- Features a 40-piece symphony orchestra
- Serious talent on stage and behind the curtain
Want to be transported to sun-drenched Italy? Here’s possibly the easiest way to do just that, as the hit Broadway musical, ‘The Light in the Piazza’ hits the Southbank Centre for its London premiere. It’s set in the long, hot Florence summer of 1953, and tells a heart-wrenching tale of first love, secrets and romance in the Tuscan sun. There’s some pretty serious talent on and off stage, too. It stars four-time Grammy Award-winner and Tony Award-nominee Renee Fleming, TV and film star Dove Cameron and three-time Olivier Award-winner Alex Jennings. Throw in direction from multiple Olivier Award-winner Daniel Evans and musical accompaniment from Opera North’s 40-strong symphony orchestra, and you have all the reasons you need to head along. But be quick – there are only 10 performances.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to 'The Light in the Piazza' at the Royal Festival Hall.
- Please note your booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- Please print your ticket and present it upon arrival.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.