A drawing class in beautiful surroundings
- A full-day drawing workshop at the V&A
- Small classes of no more than 14
- Save 55%
Find out more:
Sharpen your skills (and pencils) at this drawing workshop while being surrounded by some of history’s most beautiful artefacts at the iconic V&A. Open to both beginners, creative professionals, and everyone in between, the class will teach you to transform what you see in front of you into a 2D picture. Learn how to recognise lines, tone and scale along with tips and tricks that’ll make you a master sketcher in no time. This full-day course is now just £49.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a one-day drawing workshop at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Book direct at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-fundamentalsof-drawing-at-the-v-a-tickets-14437012493.
- Valid selected Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. To see exact dates and availability check the link above.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- One per person may buy multiples as gifts.
- Must bring own A3 sketchbook.
- No cancellations once booked.
- No refunds after bookings confirmed.
- Subject to availability.
- Voucher valid until June 28 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.