This new concept venue is mixing in-store fashion with a classy cocktail bar
What do you get?
- Choose from two savoury slabs
- As well as seven classic cocktails
- In a swish Mayfair bar near Oxford Street
Find out more:
The Lucky Club is a champion of genderless clothing, born out of frustration with having to shop on gender-segregated websites. As a part of its mission to create a community for streetwear fans who wear what they want, The Lucky Club opened a new concept venue that combines fashion and cocktails (sounds pretty good already) and they’re offering one tasty deal. You can grab four cocktails plus a meat or cheese slab for just £24 (we challenge you to find something similar for that price in Mayfair), which is less than half the normal price.
What’s on the menu?
Meat feast – four types of meat, pickles, wholegrain mustard toasted foccacia
Cheesey af – four types of cheese, pickles, wholegrain mustard toasted foccacia
Tommy’s Margarita – El jimador tequila, agave, lime
Old Fashioned – Old Forester bourbon, angostura and orange bitters and brown sugar
Negroni – Bathtub Gin, Campari, sweet vermouth
Espresso Martini – vodka, coffee liqueur and fresh espresso
Lucky Cherry – Don Q rum, maraschino liqueur, Cointreau, lime, Orgeat and maraschino cherry
To Good Health – Old Forester bourbon, homemade plum and cinnamon syrup and plum bitters
Circle of Life – Black Cow vodka, apricot liqueur, lemon juice, fresh apricot, black pepper and basil
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for four cocktails and a meat or cheese slab at The Lucky Club.
- To redeem, please book via email@example.com forward your QR codes and voucher codes.
- Valid until June 2 2020.
- Subject to availability
- Over 18s only.
- Maximum party size of 6.
- One voucher per person per visit.
- Selected cocktails only.
- Optional service charge 12.5% for table service.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.