Enjoy two cocktails in teapots, scones, cakes and more
Do you often get hangry in the middle of the afternoon? Lunch was early, dinner will be late, and those long hours in between are really affecting your mood. Don't worry, you're not alone. This slump is exactly why afternoon tea was created – and we’ve got an offer saving you 57% on a boozy afternoon tea at The Pad.
The Pad is located at the Crowne Plaza London Battersea, perched conviniently along the South Bank overlooking the London Heliport. Take a seat in their swish dining room and you can indulge in scones with clotted cream and jam, cakes, sandwiches and unlimited tea or coffee – not to mention a gin cocktail of your choice in your teapot.
So, a picture-perfect backdrop and a truck-load of delicious food and drink? It’s all yours for just £39 at The Pad.
What’s on the menu?
Cucumber and Emmental cheese
Cured ham and English mustard
Smoked salmon and cream cheese
Egg and cress mayonnaise
Scones and sweets:
Warm scones served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
Mini chocolate sponge cakes
Raspberry and mascarpone verrine
Need to know,
- This voucher is valid for two people for afternoon tea and a gin cocktail per person at The Pad.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Book via email@example.com forwarding your QR codes and voucher codes, subject to availability.
- Valid Monday – Sunday 12-5:30pm.
- Max 16 people per booking.
- Over 18s only.
- Voucher valid until 31st May 2019
- Optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.