Dine at a cutting-edge Love London Award-winning restaurant
- Three dishes, a yakitori platter and two drinks
- Choose from 25 different dishes
- Just £22 per person
Find out more:
When it comes to 21st century dining in London, you’d be hard pushed to find anywhere as up-to-the-minute as Inamo – the only destination with an interactive ordering system. A pioneering Asian-fusion restaurant and bar where everything from ordering to customising your digital tablecloth is in your hands, Inamo blends cutting-edge technology with mouthwatering pan-Asian cuisine. Curious? With our offer you can tuck into three dishes, a yakitori platter and two drinks for just £22. You better come hungry.
What’s on the menu?
Small plates (choose three)
Korean BBQ ribs – tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce
Bang bang cauliflower (v) – auliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce
Sweet potato and soba fries (v) – Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
Fried miso cashews (v) – caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
Shishito peppers (v) – scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
Korean chicken wings – hicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce
Spicy aubergine (v) – aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
Flamed edamame (v) – edamame flambéed in sake
Seared salmon maki – seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese
Red dragon roll (v) – red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado
Summer roll – prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves in rice paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
Sweet and salty asian popcorn (v) – Inamo's take on a household favourite.
Spicy tuna gunkan – tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha
Garden roll (v) – asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade – Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade
Prawn crackers – crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
Spicy salmon gunkan – spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha
Chilled ponzu tofu (v) – tofu, mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing.
Vegetable Singapore noodles (v) – a vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish
Vegetable gyoza (v) dumplings filled with tender vegetables
Chilli tofu (v) – crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in Inamo
Miso soup – traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
Veg miso soup (v) – a vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu
Rice (v) – steamed rice served simply
Yakitori (choose three – to make a plate)
Halloumi and red chilli yakitori (v) – grilled halloumi with a sweet chilli sauce
Field mushroom yakitori (v) – field Mushrooms with a herb sauce (ve)
Minted lamb yakitori – minted lamb and spring onion
Lemon chicken yakitori – marinated chicken with lemon sauce
Teriyaki salmon yakitori – Scottish salmon in teriyaki sauce
Scallops yakitori – queen scallop with herb butter
Sichuan tuna yakitori – tender tuna topped with Sichuan sauce
Duck hearts yakitori – marinated duck hearts
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket for three small plates, two drinks and one yakitori plate (with 3 yakitori skewers per voucher) at Inamo Soho
- Drinks available are beer or a G&T.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com forward your voucher to include QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Please give 48 hours notice for any cancellations.
- Available Monday to Thursday 5pm - 7pm and 8.15pm to close, and Thursday to Friday lunchtime, 12pm to 5pm.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Maximum ten vouchers per booking.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers.
- Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price, only by payment of a substantial premium.
- Other guests are not permitted to join the table and dine from any other menu (including a la carte).
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- An optional 12.5% service charge on the £22 purchase price will be added to your bill.
- Please print your voucher and present it to reception on arrival.
- Please note that if the printed voucher is not presented you will
- be charged full price for your meal.
- Booking dates once booked will not be changed within 72 hours.
- No shows will not be re-booked.
- Voucher expires July 24.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used
- in conjunction with any other offer.