A meal at a charming French bistro
- Two courses in the heart of Soho
- Plus a glass of prosecco
- Just £12.50
Find out more:
Pierre Victoire is the quintessential French eatery. Tucked away on Dean Street, just around the corner from Tottenham Court Road tube station, this little sanctuary offers a comfortable reprieve from the urban jungle and is the perfect place for a lazy afternoon lunch or an intimate evening meal. Tuck into two courses and a glass of fizz with today’s offer and it’ll cost you just £12.50. Whoever told you that eating out in Soho is too expensive was telling porkies.
What’s on the menu?
Soups of the day (please ask or see the mirror)
Whiting goujons, avocado salsa, baby watercress, garlic aioli
Chicory, lamb lettuce and fresh pear salad with stilton cream, dried figs and walnuts (vegan without stilton cream)
Duck Liver and Armagnac Pate, Crostini, Kalamata olives tapenade, caramelised red onions, pickles
Grilled mussels (escargot style) in garlic, pernod, and parsley butter
Salt and Pepper Squid, rocket and roast pepper salad, paprika aioli
Chickpea and herb falafels, aubergine shakshuka, hummus, tahini sauce (vegan)
Warm Chef’s salads:
Grilled aubergine and Goat’s cheese salad with roasted peppers, pine nuts, rocket and balsamic (v)
Pulled smoked chicken salad with sautéed new potatoes, sundried tomatoes and honey mustard dressing
Seared halloumi, baked beetroot and cous cous salad with olives, croutons and harissa dressing
Beef bourguignon in burgundy red, silky potato puree, spring greens, parsnip crisps
Pan Roasted herb crusted fresh Cod fillet with petit poise and curried leeks & potato fondue Chargrilled marinated chicken with sautéed chorizos, cannellini beans, chickpeas, tomatoes and yoghurt sauce
Tossed pappardelle Pasta with wild mushrooms, gorgonzola, rocket leaves and walnuts (v) Pierre’s double-double cheeseburger with homemade french fries and pickled gherkins
Feta cheese and fresh herb omelette with tossed green salad and cherry tomatoes (v)
Confit of duck with cauliflower puree, spring green vegetables of asparagus, broad beans, peas, broccoli and red wine jus
Oregano roasted Mediterranean vegetables, village tomato and garlic sauce, tahini, hummus and chickpea falafels (vegan)
Raspberry and white chocolate crème brulée
Warm chocolate brownie with raspberry sorbet
Individually baked seasonal fruit crumble with ice cream
Lime and vanilla panna cotta
Sticky toffee pudding with ice cream
Classic apple tarte tatin with vanilla ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two courses and a glass of bubbly at Pierre Victoire.
- You must book only via firstname.lastname@example.org forward you QR code and voucher codes, and the booking must be confirmed by Pierre Victoire.
- Booking details – Available all day Sun – Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 6.30pm.
- An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- No bookings via phone or online.
- If you turn up without a booking you will be charged the full price.
- Maximum party booking eight people.
- Seasonal menu with weekly changes.
- Voucher valid until December 4 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.