Tuck into some gorgeous French cuisine at this neat Soho spot
What is it?
Two courses and a glass of fizz for just £12.50 at this Soho stalwart.
Whoever told you that eating out in Soho is too expensive was telling porkies. We’ve got something that should get all you savvy foodies out there salivating. Prix Fixe is the quintessential French eatery. Tucked away on Dean Street, just up from Old Compton Street, this little sanctuary offers a comfortable reprieve from the urban jungle and is the perfect place for a lazy afternoon lunch or an intimate evening meal. Tuck into two courses and a glass of fizz with today’s offer and it’ll cost you just £12.50.
Potato gnocchi in creamy mushroom sauce with spinach and parmigiano reggiano
Battered cod goujons with black sesame seeds, pickled carrots, wild rocket salad and soy-sweet chilli sauce
Ham hock, foie gras and pistachio terrine with roasted apricot, almonds and grilled sourdough
Grilled mussels in garlic, Pernod and parsley butter or steamed mussels in white wine, shallots, garlic and cream
Chickpea and coriander falafels with hummus, aubergine and tahini (ve)
Brasserie style salads (as a starter or main course)
Grilled goat’s cheese on bruschetta with poached pears, rocket and mustard dressing (v)
Sautéed smoked chicken salad, sun-dried tomatoes, new potatoes, house dressing
Roast flat mushroom gratin with Comte cheese, radicchio leaves and Roquefort dressing (v)
Braised ox cheeks with celeriac puree, carrots, sautéed Brussels sprouts, roasted Jerusalem artichokes
Baked sea trout with sun-dried tomato and spring onion mashed potatoes, broccoli and gremolata
Chicken roulade stuffed with chorizo and caramelised onions, new potatoes, cumin carrot puree, savoy cabbage and jus
Confit of duck with cassoulet of haricot beans, tomatoes, garlic, Toulouse sausages and fresh parsley
‘Tartiflette’ gratin of potatoes with Reblochon cheese, buttered shallots and mushrooms
Roast Cumberland sausages with creamy mash, shallots and mushrooms gravy
Sautéed spinach and feta cheese omelette with homemade French fries and petit salad (v)
Roasted butternut squash and balsamic vegetable ragout with fried halloumi, hummus and tahini (v) (vegan option with falafels instead of halloumi)
Mousse au chocolat
Raspberry and white chocolate creme brûlée
Sticky toffee pudding with ice cream
Lime panna cotta with raspberry sorbet
Orange and passion fruit posset with shortbread
Eton mess with fresh strawberries and coulis
Varieties of ice creams and sorbet
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two courses and a glass of prosecco at Prix Fixe.
- You must book only via firstname.lastname@example.org forward you QR code & vouchers codes, and the booking must be confirmed by Prix Fixe
- Booking details – Available all day Sunday – Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 6.30pm.
- Optional service charge 12.5%.
- No bookings via phone or online, only via email.
- If you turn up without a booking you will be charged the full price
- Max booking party is eight people.
- Menu changes weekly.
- Excludes February 14 2019.
- Voucher valid until April 17.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.