A hands-on, in-person masterclass at school of ex-'MasterChef’ contestant, Ann Hood
- Just £30 to master how to create a three-course Indian meal
- Everything covered, from prep to presentation and everything in between
- At a highly-regarded cooking school in Canary Wharf
Time Out says
Bin those bad takeaway bhunas because this is the path to culinary salvation. Okay, that’s quite a claim and maybe one we’re not sure we can actually justify but look, if you want to know how to make a banging three-course Indian meal then you’ll like it here. You see, Ann’s Smart School of Cooking knows a thing or two about this kind of thing and they totally want to teach you. They’ll walk you through how to knock up onion and spinach pakoras (with freshly made hot mango dipping sauce), Goan chicken curry (with knockout basmati lemon rice), and apple and raisin samosas with a cinnamon creme. Lush.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a two-hour in-person Indian cooking masterclass at Ann’s Smart School of Cookery.
- To redeem head to http://smartschool.angelfishbooking.co.uk/ and enter your voucher number to validate your pass. You will also need to email a copy of your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the voucher and security codes.
- Offer valid from May 17 to October 31 2021.
- 14 day cancellation policy.
- Limited to one voucher per person, may purchase one additional voucher as a gift.
- Over 18s only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.