Small bites, bao and bottomless booze for £20? Yuu need this
What do you get?
- Small bites, bao buns or a lunch bowl
- Unlimited desserts
- Bottomless prosecco or beer
- Available at the Aldgate East and Kentish Town restaurants
Time Out says:
Bao down to this menu, where you can savour 90 minutes of flavoursome goodness. Indulge in the likes of fluffy bao buns, crispy veg and succulent meats, washed down with an endless stream of beer or prosecco. And on the off chance that you’re still hungry, there are unlimited churros to chow down on, too. With all this for just £20, you’re getting unbaolievable value.
What’s on the menu?
Small plates (choose one)
Devil hell sesame crisps (ve) – garlic, onion, bhut jolokia salt
Edamame (ve) – soybeans in a pod, with either chilli or salt
White misdo and smoked salted popcorn (ve)
Mains (choose one)
Duo of bao buns - Soy and buttermilk crispy chicken with Carolina reaper chilli mayo and daikon pickle and Crispy tofu (v) with kimchi, kimchi mayo
Chicken Karaage and rice bowl
Jackfruit and rice bowl (ve)
Unlimited churros (ve)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for brunch with unlimited drinks and desserts at Yuu Kitchen Aldgate East and Kentish Town.
- To redeem, please forward your confirmation email with the vouchers attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No service charge applied, please tip your server if you have enjoyed your experience
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- One voucher per person is required.
- Valid until November 30th 2020.
- In the case of further government action, we would honour all vouchers at a future date where there is availability.
- Yuu Kitchen has followed government guidelines to ensure customer safety.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please enquire with the venue for all allergen alternatives on email@example.com.
- Maximum of six vouchers per booking in line with government guidelines of table capacities.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings, with the bottomless beginning once everyone is seated.
- Available on Saturday 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. Sunday 12pm and 2pm.
- Other guests who wish to dine from this menu must pay full price.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs here. It’s full of useful info (we hope).