Tipples at this Cuban-themed bar in the West End
- Four cocktails
- Valid Monday – Saturday
- Just off Oxford Street
- Now £16
Find out more:
With its Cuban-inspired decor and Latin music, when you walk through the doors of Burlock you’d be forgiven for thinking you were in a bar in downtown Havana, rather than just off Oxford Street. And in true Caribbean style, they’ve made rum the signature spirit of their cocktails list, serving up magnificent spins on classics like mojitos and daiquiris. Light, dark, spiced, overproof: you want it they got it. And while each concoction usually goes for around £12 each, our offer gets you four of choice for £16. That’s no rum deal.
What’s on the menu?
White rum shaken hard with lime and sugar
Burlock rum punch
Our signature rum punch. The exact recipe changes from week to week but it always includes aged rum, fruit juices and spices
Rum of the week old fashioned
Our weekly choice of rum stirred down with sugar, bitters and a lick of orange
Bacardi Carta Blanca., Pusser’s gunpowder proof, pineapple, citrus, passion fruit, bitters, served long and fruity
Fords gin, cucumber, elderflower, lemon, soda
A daiquiri with mint and crushed iced
Vodka fruit thing
JJ Whitley potato vodka, pineapple, passion fruit, Aperol and lime
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for four cocktails at Burlock.
- Please book via email@example.com forward your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Booking details – Monday – Saturday 5pm – 10pm
- Maximum 3 vouchers per booking
- Valid until Aug 31 2019.
- Over 18s only.
- Subject to availability.
- Please print your voucher and present to the bartender on arrival.
- Please note that if the printed voucher is not presented you will not be able to get this offer.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.