All-you-can-eat sushi and pan-Asian tapas plus a bottle of prosecco
- Bottomless food and a bottle of prosecco for £30
- Good vegetarian selection
- Available seven days a week
Find out more:
At Inamo, they do things slightly differently. From the interactive menu projected on to the tabletops to the live feed from the kitchen webcam, this place delivers its tasty grub in true twenty-first-century fashion. Place your order on a swish interactive table, then dig into delicious chow from all across the Orient. We’re talking gyozas, satay, curries, squid, sushi – the list of delicious delicacies is as long as your arm. And believe us, it’s so damn good you'll want to try it all. Oh wait – you can! Enjoy unlimited dishes and a bottle of fizz for just £30.
What’s on the menu?
Korean BBQ ribs – tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce
Bang bang cauliflower (v) cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce
Sweet potato and soba fries (v) Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
Miso and lime caramelised cashews (v) caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
Shishito peppers (v) scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
Korean chicken wings – chicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce
Spicy aubergine (v) aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
Flamed edamame (v) edamame flambéed in sake
Seared salmon maki – seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese
Red dragon roll (v) red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado
Summer roll – prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves in rice paper served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
Sweet and salty Asian popcorn (v) – Inamo's take on a household favourite
Spicy tuna gunkan – tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha
Garden roll (v) asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade – Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade
Prawn crackers – crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
Spicy salmon gunkan – spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha
Chilled ponzu tofu (v) tofu, mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing
Vegetable Singapore noodles (v)
Vegetable gyoza (v) dumplings filled with tender vegetables
Chilli tofu (v) crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in chilli sauce
Miso soup – traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu
Veg miso soup (v) a vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu
Rice (v) steamed rice served simply, an excellent accompaniment to many of our dishes
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to unlimited Asian tapas and a bottle of prosecco per person at Inamo Camden.
- Please print your voucher and present it to reception on arrival.
- Please note that if the printed voucher is not presented you will be charged full price for your meal.
- Valid September 6 to December 30 2019.
- Valid on the 22 dishes detailed in the set menu only.
- Dishes are subject to change and availability.
- Available daily at all opening times.
- Not available to dine in the Secret Garden area.
- Latest booking on Sundays is 7pm.
- Booking is essential. To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your voucher and security codes.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten. Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Maximum 10 vouchers per booking.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers.
- Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price, only by payment of a substantial premium (closer to the undiscounted value).
- Other guests are not permitted to join the table and dine from any other menu (including a la carte).
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- An optional 10% service charge on the £30 purchase price will be added to your bill.
- Booking dates once booked will not be changed within 72 hours.
- No shows will not be rebooked.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.