Beat the cold and cosy up in an atmospheric festive dining pod
- Beat the cold and cosy up in an atmospheric pop-up dining pod
- Unlimited food
- A bottle of prosecco
- Over 30 dishes to choose from with lots of veggie options
- Ideal for Christmas gift
Find out more:
There’s a selection of mouthwatering pan-Asian dishes to snaffle your way through at Inamo – think salmon maki, veggie gyoza, bang bang cauliflower and more. And what’s a meal in London these days without a quirky setting? You’ll get to enjoy your endless food inside a cosy outdoor dining pod complete with heaters, fluffy rugs, fairy lights and your own speakers. #adorbs.
What‘s on the menu?
Sichuan chicken, hot & spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers.
Yuzu Pork Belly, pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing.
Scallop Popcorn, queen scallops in light tempura, served with sriracha mayo.
Yellowtail roll, yellowtail with cucumber & spring onion, topped with tobiko & togarashi. 8 pieces.
Asian winter vegetables (v), roasted beetroot, squash, red onion, pineapple, & mango, in teriyaki sauce.
Crispy chicken wonton, crispy chicken wontons served with sweet chilli sauce. 6 pieces.
Vegetable dumplings (v) mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. 4 pieces.
Ponzu tofu (v) tofu rolled in fresh coriander, with mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing. Served cold.
Korean BBQ ribs, tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce. 4 pieces.
Bang bang cauliflower (v) cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce
Sweet potato and soba fries (v) Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
Miso and lime caramelised cashews (v) caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
Shishito peppers (v) scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
Korean chicken wings – chicken wings, glazed in Korean barbecue sauce
Spicy aubergine (v) aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
Chilli tofu (v) crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in inamo chilli sauce.
Flamed edamame (v) edamame flambéed in sake
Seared salmon maki – seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese
Red dragon roll (v) red peppers, cucumber and avocado
Summer roll – prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves in rice paper served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
Sweet and salty Asian popcorn (v)
Spicy tuna gunkan – tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha
Garden roll (v) asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll
Salmon tataki with lime marmalade – Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade
Prawn crackers, crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
Spicy salmon gunkan – spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha
Vegetable singapore noodles (V) our vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish.
Miso soup, traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.
Veg Miso Soup (v) a vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.
Rice (v) steamed rice served simply, an excellent accompaniment to many of our dishes.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for unlimited asian tapas and a bottle of prosecco per person in an ice pod at Inamo.
- Valid 27th Dec to 13th Feb 2020.
- Only available to dine in the Winter Garden area.
- Valid on the 30 dishes detailed in the set menu only, dishes are subject to change and availability.
- Bookings essential. To book, please email email@example.com forwarding your QR Codes and voucher and security codes.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Booking dates once booked will not be changed within 72 hours, no shows will not be rebooked.
- Minimum booking two people.
- Ice pods will be shared with other guests unless booking for six+ guests.
- Max party booking 10 people.
- Tables are restricted to 90 minute slots.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Not available on 31st Dec after 5pm.
- Available: Sunday to Thursday at all times, Friday 12 – 5pm; not available Saturdays
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers. Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price, only by payment of a substantial premium.Other guests are not permitted to join the table and dine from any other menu (including a la carte).
- An optional 10% service charge on the £30 purchase price will be added to your bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjuntion with any other offer.