Learn vital skills from the authors of ‘The Squiggly Career’
What do you get?
- A 90-minute online masterclass covering resilience and adaptability
- Led by Sarah Ellis and Helen Tupper, authors of the Sunday Times bestselling book The Squiggly Career and hosts of the ‘Squiggly Careers’ podcast
- Pick up vital skills for today’s job market
Time Out says:
There was a time when you would expect to work at the same company, even in the same job, for decades – not anymore. Nowadays you can change roles, companies and even industries at the drop of a hat, but you need the skills to pull it off. Luckily, Sarah Ellis and Helen Tupper are here to teach you just that (and as they’ve authored a bestselling book on the topic, we’re pretty sure they are qualified). Book your spot on their masterclass now for just £29 – that’s better than half price.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online ‘How to Build Resilience and Adaptability’ masterclass with How To Academy.
- To redeem, please email a copy of your voucher to email@example.com, then you will be sent the zoom call link.
- The masterclass takes place on September 22 at 3pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.