Enjoy a parade of small plates in Inamo Camden’s secret garden
What do you get?
- Unlimited pan-Asian plates and sushi
- Choose from a bottle of fizz, red or white wine or five bottles of beer
- More than half the dishes are veggie
- Outside seating in the Secret Garden
- Available all week long
Time Out says:
As London’s restaurants and bars start to open back up, loads of us will barely be able to contain our excitement at visiting our favourite spots – but they might look a bit different. Inamo Camden is no different. The sunny Secret Garden will be more spaced out than before and there’ll be hand sanitiser all over the shop, but, most importantly, you’ll still get the great pan-Asian plates you know and love plus your tipple of choice – and a massive discount to boot, of course.
What’s on the menu?
Prawn Crackers – Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Flamed Edamame (V) (Ve) – Edamame flambéed in sake. (Vegan)
Vegetable Gyoza (V) (Ve) – Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. (Vegan)
Five Spice Fries (V) – Thick cut fries coated in Inamo's secret five-spice mix with a wasabi mayo dip.
Popcorn Prawns – Bite-sized prawns in a lightly spiced tempura, served with sriracha mayo.
Spicy Aubergine (V) (Ve) – Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce. (Vegan)
Chicken satay – Succulent chicken skewers served with chunky peanut satay sauce.
Korean baby back Ribs (small portion) – half a rack of tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce.
Som Tam Salad (V) (Ve) – Papaya, mango, sugar snaps, beansprouts, and fine beans in a hot and sour vegetarian Thai dressing. (Vegan)
Yuzu Pork Belly – Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing.
Sichuan Chicken (small portion) – Hot and spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers.
Beef Tataki – Seared bavette rare steak with ponzu and yuzu miso truffle sauce.
Vegetarian Buddha's Way Roll (V) (Ve) – Sweet mango and beetroot wrapped in inari. (Vegan)
Red Dragon Roll (V) – Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. (Vegan)
Strawberry Sushi with Beetroot Mayo (V) – Mango, beetroot, and little gem roll, topped with cream cheese and a slice of strawberry.
Spicy Tuna Gunkan – Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha.
Pretty in Pink Vegetarian Sushi (V) (Ve) – Asparagus, cucumber, broccoli, and carrot rolled in a playful pink wrapper. (Vegan)
Spicy Salmon Gunkan – Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with Kenko mayo sriracha.
Buddha's Way Roll – Salmon and tuna mixed with sriracha and wrapped in inari.
Seared Salmon Maki – Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese.
Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade – Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade.
Rice (V)(Ve) – Steamed rice. (Vegan)
Miso Soup – Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed and tofu.
Vegetable Singapore Noodles (V) – Our vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish.
Tofu Ho Fu (V) – Tofu, aubergine, and wide ho fun noodles in a more-ish sauce.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for unlimited Asian tapas and a bottle of prosecco, wine or five beers at Inamo Camden.
- One voucher per person.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Valid until October 9 2020.
- Booking is essential.
- Available during opening hours all week, latest booking on Sunday at 7pm.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Maximum of up to five beers served per voucher, 330ml bottles of Kirin.
- All drinks must be consumed within the 90 minute seating and cannot be taken from the premises
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Last food & drink orders will be taken 75 minutes into your sitting.
- Maximum of 6 vouchers per booking.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours.
- No-shows will not be rebooked and vouchers will not be valid for use again
- To protect guests all outside areas will be used to seat guests first with the inside areas used in the event of sudden onset of bad weather. Cancellation periods will be flexible in the cases where outside areas cannot be used first
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal at the non discounted price.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.