Three courses and prosecco at this Islington Japanese joint
What is it?
Three courses and a glass of prosecco at this fancy Japanese hotspot.
Here at Time Out, we're always on the lookout for new and unique restaurant concepts, and Islington’s Hot Stone is exactly that. The idea behind this swish Japanese joint is – you guessed it – cooking with hot stones. Choose from a selection of meat and fish from their hot stone, steak and sushi bar and it'll arrive hot and sizzling on a cooking stone.
Head chef Padam Raj Rai was the former head sushi chef at Tsukiji restaurant in Mayfair's five-star Westbury Hotel; with over 16 years of experience in Japanese cuisine, he has worked at the likes of Nobu and Zuma, and Sake no Hana, so we're expecting big things from this new kid on the block.
But you better get there before the rest of London clocks on – so save 64 percent with today's offer and get booking!What’s on the menu Glass of prosecco Special nigiri of the day with fresh wasabi Choose… Mix & Match Crispy rice 4pcs Seared butter fish sashimi Grilled aubergine (V) Octopus carpaccio Chuka wakame tempura (V) Lotus root chips (V) Edamame Rock shrimp tempura Courgette tataki (V) Tofu tartare (V) Maki Rolls Tofu & avocado roll Chukawakame roll Spicy salmon Spicy tuna Ebi Tempura roll Main courses Salmon hot stone Tuna hot stone Sirloin hot stone 48 hour marinated grilled salmon vegetarian donburi (V) Desserts Mochi or plum wine
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and prosecco at Hot Stone.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Please send your vouchers strictly to this email: email@example.com to make a booking at least 24 hours prior to your requested booking date.
- Items cannot be substituted.
- Max four people per booking.
- Valid until January 5 2019.
- Optional Service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Menu restrictions as follows: starters can either mix and match from maki rolls up to £9, mains can be hot stones up to £19, deserts or desert wine can be up to £7. Sides dishes not included.
- Menu is subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.