Cassie Best guides you through the fundamentals of cooking at home
What do you get?
- Learn the key skills you need to cook at home
- Tuition from BBC Good Food’s senior food editor Cassie Best
- Start the course whenever suits you
- Enjoy a class experience with up to 20 fellow students you can share knowledge with
- Get lifetime access to the course materials
Find out more:
All too many Londoners lack some pretty basic cooking skills. A childhood of mum’s dinners followed by uni’s endless takeaway pizzas has left some of us woefully unprepared for lockdown life. Fortunately, BBC Good Food’s senior food editor Cassie Best is here to make up for the lost time and get you on the right track. She’ll share her knife skills, teach you how to fillet and cook fish and seafood, show how to make ace curries, as well as levelling up your baking game. Time to dust off that apron.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a BBC Good Food: essential skills for home cooks course from Learning with Experts.
- To redeem, enter your voucher code at checkout- https://www.learningwithexperts.com/redeem
- Voucher valid until June 9 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.