Try the ultimate introduction to the world of portrait drawing
- Learn portrait drawing on this six-hour course
- All materials are included
- Be inspired by the National Portrait Gallery
Find out more:
If you’ve ever tried your hand at drawing your fellow human beings, you’ll know that faces are one of the hardest parts to perfect – but the most important part to get right. Fear not, the team at Frui are on hand to teach you all the tips and tricks behind drawing an accurately rendered face. On this six-hour course, expert tutors will teach you how to use the right face-drawing techniques in the stunning surroundings of the National Portrait Gallery. And with this offer, you’ll get 65 percent off, so you can focus on your portrait instead of your pennies.
*Please note that the NPG will be closing as of June 30 2020, and classes will then take place at the V&A Museum.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an introduction to portrait drawing course at the National Portrait Gallery.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com with a copy of voucher showing the course you have booked and your voucher and security codes. Take a look at the course link and add your requested date to the email to check availability.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid until October 24 2020.
- Please note that the NPG will be closing as of June 30 2020, and classes will then take place at the V&A Museum.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.