BBC Good Food’s editor will teach you how to make a lush loaf
What do you get?
- Learn how to bake sourdough from an expert
- Start the course whenever suits you
- Enjoy a class experience with up to 20 fellow students you can share knowledge with
- Get lifetime access to the course materials
Find out more:
Sourdough is hot right now. Between every London cafe slathering it with smashed avo and Franco Manca turning it into their delicious pizza bases, it’s taken over the capital. Annoyingly, a loaf of the stuff seems to cost four times more than regular bread, so it’s time to get your baking hat on. On this course, BBC Good Food’s Barney Desmazery will teach you everything you need to know for the perfect sourdough bake, from starters to scoring (apparently posting pictures of your bread on Insta isn’t a necessary step, who knew?). Get started now for just £10.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a sourdough at home course from Learning with Experts.
- To redeem, enter your voucher code at https://www.learningwithexperts.com/redeem
- Voucher valid until June 9 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.