The designer of Will and Kate’s wedding flowers will show you how it’s done
What do you get?
- Learn floristry, from the simple to the sophisticated, from one of the best in the game
- Look at the environmental impact of floristry and how to keep your designs eco-friendly
- Start the course whenever suits you
- Enjoy a class experience with up to 20 fellow students you can share knowledge with
- Get lifetime access to the course materials
Time Out says:
If you’re looking for a tutor with serious floristry credentials, Shane Connolly not only designed the flowers for potentially the biggest wedding in history, but he also holds royal warrants of appointment to both the Queen and the Prince of Wales. It’s safe to say that this man knows is azaleas from his elbow. On this course, Shane will teach you how to work flora into all sorts of beautiful designs, as well as how to minimise the environmental impact of your work. You’ll get to chat with other students and get feedback from Shane along the way. We’d say that’s not bad for a tenner.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for The Art of Environmental Floristry course with Shane Connolly from Learning with Experts.h
- To redeem, enter your voucher code at https://www.learningwithexperts.com/redeem
- Voucher valid until June 9 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.