Taste the finest (and some of the most expensive) coffee in the world
What is it?
A one-hour and 45-minute tutorial on the world’s best coffee plus three fine and rare coffee tasters with food pairings, live coffee roasting and a coffee gift bag to take home.
Coffee lovers, listen up! We’ve teamed up with the founder of Boun Beans Coffee, Robel Iyassu and founder of The Ingredientist, Ricky Evans to get you exclusive access to this fun-packed, caffeine-fuelled experience.
Your coffee journey will start in the Jamaican Blue Mountains and you'll venture across the North Atlantic Ocean and spend some time in Ethiopia before arriving in Indonesia, your final destination. Here, you will get to try one of the most expensive coffees in the world (typically £30 – £50 a cup).
During your experience, you’ll get to tuck into three authentic dishes paired with coffee from the same region.
During your experience, you’ll get to enjoy live authentic artisan coffee roasting and tuck into three delicious food pairings tailored to each coffee's country of origin. Plus, you'll get a bag of fine coffee (worth £10) to take home with you, a guide on how to make the perfect cup and an exclusive 20% discount code for Boun Beans products. And the lot will cost just £29.99.
Coffee menu and food pairing:
Jamaican Blue Mountain (most prized coffee in the world)
Jerk pork tenderloin with Jamaican Blue Mountain and pineapple jam and crackling crumble on a potato cake
Jerk tofu with Jamaican Blue Mountain and pineapple jam
Ethiopian Aricha (Grade 1 certified top range Ethiopian coffee)
Misir Wot (Ethiopian spiced red lentil stew) with Injera (sourdough risen flatbread)
Kopi Luwak (one of the rarest and most expensive coffees in the world)
Klepon (Indonesian sweet coconut rice balls)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to a coffee tasting experience with Fine and Rare Coffee.
- To ensure that you are allocated the appropriate food pairing during your experience, please can you confirm any allergies or dietary requirements you have to firstname.lastname@example.org 72 hours prior to the event, if you do not the organisers will assume you have no allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your experience we politely ask that you do not contact Good & Proper Tea as they are not the organisers, please contact The Ingredientist and Boun Beans via email: email@example.com / Rob@bounbeans.com
- First session 10-11.45am, second session 12.15pm-2pm and third session 3pm-4.45pm.
- Please present your voucher on arrival at the venue on your chosen date.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.