Step back in time with dinner and drinks at this art deco brasserie
- Enjoy two courses
- Bottomless house or sparkling wine
- Traditional British flavours
Find out more:
2020 not doing it for you so far? Then it’s time to turn the clock back a century and dine in roaring ‘20s style at this snazzy art deco eatery. St Pancras Brasserie by Searcys is serving up some classic British fare (think beetroot cured salmon, butternut squash and blueberries with cream) in a dining room conceived by renowned designer Martin Brudnizki. The good news is you won’t need a Gatsby-sized budget to enjoy a taste of the high life – when you book through Time Out you’ll enjoy two courses, plus all the wine you can drink in 80 minutes, for just £35. Cin Cin!
What’s on the menu?
Beetroot cured salmon, horseradish, heritage beets
Quinoa, avocado and pink grapefruit salad, pomegranate dressing (pb)
Carrot, ginger and turmeric soup (v)
Chargrilled chicken, lemon and garlic couscous
Sardines, avocado and spring onion salsa
Butternut squash spelt, wild mushroom (pb)
Chia seeds set cream, fresh blueberries
Lime and green tea cheesecake with home-made sorbet
Artisan British cheeses (extra £5)
Sparkling wine or the house white or red wine
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two courses and bottomless wine or fizz at St Pancras by Searcy’s.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- To redeem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your voucher numbers.
- Voucher valid March 30 2020.
- Bottomless drinks will flow for 80 minutes.
- Prices include VAT and exclude 12.5% service charge.
- Not available on 14th February 2020.
- Call or email at least 24 hours in advance.
- Available Friday and Saturday 5pm – 10pm.
- Only available in the Brasserie.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.