Master the art of Italian cooking at a school from an ex-’MasterChef’ contestant
- Learn how to perfect three classic Italian dishes
- A hands-on, in-person class
- Just £30
Time Out says
We’ll let you duke it out if you want to claim one cuisine is better than the rest but if you ask us? We’ll totally sit on the fence and say that Italian cuisine is one of the best in the world. Nobody can argue with that right? And the great news is that you can master three classic Italian dishes at a school from Ann Hood – who is an ex-’MasterChef’ contestant, don’t you know? You’ll be taught how to create a mozzarella salad with a rocket and basil pesto served with a parmesan crisp, whole stuffed squid in a traditional Italian tomato sauce, and a knockout lemon panna cotta for dessert. Bellissimo whoop.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a two hour in-person Italian Extravaganza masterclass at Ann’s Smart School of Cookery.
- To redeem head to Smart School of Cookery Booking Management System and enter your voucher number to validate your pass. You will also need to email a copy of your voucher to email@example.com showing the voucher and security codes.
- Offer valid until October 31 2021.
- 14 day cancellation policy.
- Limited to one voucher per person, may purchase one additional voucher as a gift.
- Over 18s only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer