Listen to smooth jazz, blues and soul in swanky surroundings
- Get tickets for some great acts for less than a tenner
- Genres include jazz, blues, soul and rock ‘n’ roll
- Kick back in a high-end Canary Wharf restaurant
Find out more:
If smooth live music and intimate gigs are your bag, this is the deal for you. Boisdale is known for doing two things really well: old-school restaurants and live performances. You’ll feel seriously cool when you’re sitting in the opulent surroundings of this restaurant and the piano starts playing (and seriously savvy when you remember you only paid £7.50). Plus, if you decide you fancy a tipple or a bite to eat, the restaurant is at your disposal. Win-win.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a show only ticket at Boisdale of Canary Wharf.
- Excludes residencies such as Jools Holland, Alexander O’Neal Alexandra Burke, The Real Thing, The Three Degrees, Osibisa and Odyssey.
- Only valid for shows at Boisdale of Canary Wharf 2nd floor restaurant.
- Subject to availability.
- To redeem, please book a minimum of 48 hours in advance via email@example.com forward your QR code and voucher codes You must have a confirmed booking 24 hours in advance otherwise you will be charged full price.
- Max party six people.
- Applicable Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only.
- Valid until May 28 2020.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.