Just £29 to learn the ancient art of sushi making
- Expert advice on getting your sushi spot on
- Two-hour classes with everything you need to know
- Choose from three London locations
Are you mad about maki and go nuts over nigiri? Well, this two-hour masterclass in the ancient art of sushi making could be right up your alley, with everything you need to know to create these perfect little Japanese morsels. You’ll learn how to make sushi rice, how to expertly cut fish, and how to present it in just the kind of way that they do over in Japan. Which means pretty as a picture, basically. Everything you need is provided for you and you’ll get to take home everything you’ve made in a cute little box. And if you’re worried you’ll forget everything you’ve learned? Don’t worry, they’ll follow up with loads of info, plus sushi making ideas and tips. Itadakimasu!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Sushi making class at one of the three locations below:
- Marie Curie, 11 Lyndhurst NW3 5NS
- The Borough Welsh Congregational Chapel, 90A Southwark Bridge Road SE1 0EX
- Desk Team, Inspiration House 38 Croydon Road BR3 4BJ
- To book, please email email@example.com with your voucher and security codes to request the current selection of available dates and times
- This experience lasts for two hours and is available Saturdays and Sundays only at either 10am– 12 midday, 1pm – 3pm, 4pm – 7pm
- Voucher is valid until the 20th of November 2019
- All attendees must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.