You’ve mastered downward dog, how about overheated human?
What do you get?
- Choose from five, ten or 25 hot salt yoga sessions
- Classes take place in a room heated to between 25 and 29 degrees
- The room is also covered with pink Himalayan salt
- Classes will have reduced numbers, a carbon-filtered air purifying system and intense cleaning between sessions
Time Out says:
Boy, yoga is moving fast. First, it was straight up, then came hot yoga and now salt is being thrown into the mix. The heating element has been shown to increase your metabolism and circulation, while the salt supposed detoxifies your respiratory system – all of which sounds pretty good for you. So, if you’re ready to get sweaty, now’s the time to bag some classes a serious discount. 72 percent less than the regular price, to be exact. Ooombelievable.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for your selected number of hot salt yoga sessions at Salty Yoga.
- Locations are: Room 6-8, London wall, EC2M 5TU or 4 Browning St, London SE17 1LN.
- To redeem, please register online here and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher and security codes to receive credits to your account.
- Valid until October 1 2021.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- One voucher purchase per person. One additional voucher can be purchased as a gift.
- Must be 18 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.