You knead knot worry about giving a bad massage ever again
- Discover the ins and outs of massage giving
- Get taught how to conduct a consultation
- Learn how to give a full body massage with the right techniques
Find out more:
Let’s be honest, more than a few of us are guilty of thinking we have the magic touch when it comes to massages (or pretending our partners do) – in reality, it probably feels more like being poked at with a cattle prod than a relaxing rub down. Now you can get clued up on the right way to do it for 73 percent less, thanks to the team at Midas Touch. You’ll learn how to give a full body massage, including how to use oils, as well as how to conduct a consultation beforehand, all for £29. Time to get touchy-feely.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a massage workshop.
- Available at two locations: The Borough Welsh Congregational Chapel, Southwark and Desk Team, Inspiration House, Beckenham.
- Full address details will be included on your booking confirmation email.
- To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your voucher and security codes for a selection of available dates and times at your chosen location.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays only from 10am to 12pm, 1pm to 3pm and 4pm to 7pm.
- Voucher valid until September 1 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.