Pick up some new skills at this fun half-day class
- A half-day flower arranging workshop
- Two London locations
- Make a scene-setting table design and a hand-tied bouquet to take home
- Learn how to condition and choose the correct flowers
- Now just £29 (was £130)
Find out more:
Unless you were born with a particularly green thumb, flower arranging is one of those skills that really needs to be learnt. But once you have? Well, you’ve got a joyous skill that will make you very happy indeed – and not just because every room you walk into will have your beautiful creations brightening them up. On this half-day course, you’ll learn how to condition flowers and foliage, prepare your oasis, use lines and work with wires, and pick up the mechanics of arranging. And, the best bit is, you can take your homemade scene-setting table design and hand-tied bouquet home with you.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a flower arranging workshop with Midas Touch Crafts.
- Available at two locations are: Southwark and Beckenham.
- Full address details will be included on your booking confirmation email.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your voucher and security codes with your requested date, time and location to book.
- Valid Saturdays and Sundays only at 10am – 12pm, 1pm – 3pm and 4pm – 7pm.
- Voucher valid until August 31, 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.