Try out this crash course on the essentials of digital photography
What is it?
A half-day crash course in the basics of DSLR photography – exclusively discounted for Time Out.
Thanks to smartphones and Instagram, everyone’s is a photographer these days. But not everyone is a good photographer. That’s why, if you own a digital camera and want to take pictures that have that wow factor, you should check out this exclusive offer we’re running with Photography Course London.
This is a half-day crash course that will guide you through the manual functions on your DSLR. It will cover everything from nailing depth of field – that’s when bits of the picture are blurry: very trendy right now – to capturing a subject that’s in motion. Ultimately, you’ll finish with a far better grasp of what all those features on your camera can do, and the chance to capture images that are a cut above what your mates are doing on their iPhones. (Oh, and if you don’t yet own a camera but are interested in the course, fear not. You can hire one on the day for just £15.)
This is usually £199, but with us, is just £29. A good Christmas gift for any budding photographers in the family? Snap this up now!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one half-day digital photography crash course at Photography Course London.
- Requirements: DSLR Camera, Bridge Camera or Compact Camera with manual controls (M, Av/A, Tv/S, P).
- One voucher per customer. More may be purchased as gifts.
- To book visit http://www.photographycourselondon.com/digital-photography-crash-course choose your date and enter your voucher code.
- Vouchers are valid for 3 months and must be redeemed within this period.
- Students can attend any Digital Crash Course date listed on the website, once the voucher has been redeemed.
- Advance booking cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Exchanges can be made through Photography Course London direct.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.