Try out this crash course on the essentials of digital photography
- A half-day crash course in the basics of DSLR photography
- Cameras to rent on the day for £15 if you don’t own one
- Exclusively discounted for Time Out
Find out more:
Thanks to smartphones and Instagram, everyone’s a photographer now. But the real tea? Not everyone is a good photographer. Luckily, you can up your photo game with Photography Course London, thanks to their half-day crash course. Expect to be guided through the manual functions on your DSLR and cover everything from nailing depth of field to capturing a subject that’s in motion. Ultimately, you’ll finish with a far better grasp of what all those features on your camera can do – and the chance to capture images that are a cut above what your mates are doing. Now just £29.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a half-day photography course with Photography Course London.
- To book visit https://www.photographycourselondon.com/timeout-offer choose your date and enter your voucher code and security code.
- As above, various dates available.
- Requirements: DSLR Camera, Bridge Camera or Compact Camera with manual controls (M, Av/A, Tv/S, P) - or you can rent a camera for £15.
- Advance booking cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher valid until June 5 2020.
- Photo credit Emily Stein for the Bubblegum Photograph.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.