Throw on your chef’s hat and create delicious new dishes
- Featuring videos from chef Cynthia Louise
- Discover a variety of wallet-friendly, gluten-free recipes
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
With millions of Brits now living gluten-free, we’ve watched supermarkets stock their shelves with as many new free-from products as you can shake a stick at. Unfortunately for the gluten dodgers among us, these new products often don’t come cheap. So, why not save yourself some dough with chef Cynthia’s budget-friendly recipes? This course is packed full of tasty-sounding dinners such as marinated tempeh skewers, miso eggplant salad and vegan gnocchi. And it’s not just the food that’s kind to your cash – you can bag this course for less than £20. Bon appétit!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online gluten-free cooking course.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until October 7 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.