Just £29 for Midas Touch Craft’s two-hour arty masterclass
- Your choice of three London locations
- A two-hour class for just £29
- Hand crafted pottery
- Expert tuition
Find out more:
More and more people are coming around to the fact that activities like this are wonderfully therapeutic, giving us a chance to slow down and focus on something, getting rid of all the noise of modern life. But de-stressing yourself isn’t the primary reason you should take advantage of this class. You’ll bag yourself a brand new skill (or hone an existing one) and, let’s face it, make something you can actually take home and use. You’ll learn how to wedge and mould. You’ll get to try your hand at the basic techniques you’ll need to create simple forms such as cylinders, vases, bowls and plates. Then you’ll learn how to add patterns and paint. In short: you’ll be whizzing up your own little masterpieces in no time.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Pottery and Ceramic workshop.
- Please note this is hand crafted pottery and not on a wheel.
- Available at three locations are: Hampstead, Southwark and Beckenham.
- Full address details will be included on your booking confirmation email.
- To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your voucher and security codes for a selection of available dates and times at your chosen location.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays only at 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 3pm, 4pm - 7pm.
- Voucher valid until November 20 2019.
- You must bring a printed voucher to redeem this offer.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.