Learn to create eye-catching creative with this useful software package
What is it?
An 80% discount on an online course teaching you the ins and outs of Adobe InDesign.
In today’s world, creating great content isn’t enough; your work needs to look good too.
Adobe InDesign is piece of essential software that is required for many careers, including journalism, digital media, marketing, publishing and advertising. Yep, you name it, InDesign knowledge is almost guaranteed to come in handy.
But like many Adobe products, with so many tools and functions, it can be a little daunting for new users. That’s where the Adobe InDesign online course comes in. The course is designed to help willing users overcome any challenges they face by breaking down the functions into five easy-to-digest parts.
So, what are you waiting for? Get with the programme and take things in to your own hands with this comprehensive InDesign course. At just £19, you might as well.
For more information please visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/adobe-indesign-online-course
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an Adobe InDesign online course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate if you complete the requirements of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues and customers that your qualification is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education.
- Must be redeemed before November 1 2019.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, resold, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.