Learn to teach English as a foreign language for less
- Learn how to motivate students who are new to the English language
- Learn the basics of linguistics
- Reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Basic pedagogical techniques
- Classroom management strategies
- How to get hired abroad
- Save 84%
Find out more:
Feeling the daily grind? Fancy an escape into an exciting world of international travel, working with new people and experiencing the full diversity life has to offer? Sounds like you need to book yourself on to a TEFL course. And at only £19 down from £119, it’s all Greek to us why you wouldn’t grab the opportunity right away. Designed to train native speakers to teach English as a foreign language, this course is run by International Open Academy, a renowned name in the TEFL training circuits, which have offered accreditation to more than 60,000 students so far. In their capable hands, you can learn how to teach English confidently and effectively, opening the door to a whole new world of international work. Bon voyage!
To see more about the course please visit https://internationalopenacademy.com/advanced-120-tefl-course
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an accredited TEFL certificate online video course.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately. You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- These courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues and customers that your qualification is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education.
- This course is CPD/CE accredited. CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognised by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
- Must be redeemed before August 31 2020.
- Cannot be cancelled, resold, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.