Thrill-seekers: this one’s for you
What is it?
A 30-minute flying lesson above the English countryside.
For an adrenaline rush like never before! Take the controls of a light aircraft and soar through the skies above the countryside with this exclusive offer for a 30-minute flying lesson.
Before taking flight, you’ll receive one-to-one tuiton from a Civil Aviation Authority-licensed instructor, so you’ll have all the guidance you’ll need to help you get to grips with the controls. Plus, everything you learn will count towards a Private Pilot’s License so should you want to take flying up as a hobby, you’ll have a foot in the door. Don’t miss out on this incredible experience for just £80 (down from £95).
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a 30-minute flying lesson.
- Please note your voucher will arrive by post.
- Please allow your voucher up to five working days to arrive.
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Participant guidelines: Minimum age: 12 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent). Minimum height: 4ft 10in. Maximum height: 6ft 4in. Maximum weight: 12 to 18 stone depending on location. Participants should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the aircraft. These are guidelines only and we ask that you check any queries at the time of booking. Spectators are usually welcome, without charge, but will not be able to accompany you in the plane. Facilities for spectators vary between centres, so you should check with the centre when booking. The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Locations: Cambridgeshire - Peterborough, Essex - Stapleford Tawney, Merseyside - Liverpool, County Durham - Durham, Northamptonshire - Brackley, Nottinghamshire – Retford
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.