Take in the skyline from London’s highest viewing gallery
What is it?
A trip to the top of the Shard and a glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut from just £16.
To see London like never before: 72-floors up in the tallest building in Western Europe. The View from the Shard offers unparalleled views of our fine city (and should you happen to be unlucky and visit on a cloudy day – they’ll let you return for free).
You can walk all the way round floors 68 and 69, then head up to the open-air platform on the 72nd-floor. The guest ambassadors on site will bring the view to life with their in-depth knowledge of the city, and you can use the specially designed touchscreen telescopes to see the sights in greater detail, get information about the views in a choice of ten languages, and click to see the same view in day, night, sunrise and sunset conditions.
Not to forget, there will be a crisp glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne waiting for you at the top. Pretty fancy, eh?
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to The View from the Shard with champagne.
- Guests are able to present their printed ticket at The View from The Shard ticket desk to receive a ticket for the next available time slot.
- Priority will be given to Time Out customers who have a pre-purchased ticket.
- Entry is subject to availability and operating hours, visit www.theviewfromtheshard.com for full operating calendar.
- Champagne option includes a single glass of Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial and will be served to guests aged 18 or older only; ID will be required.
- The View from The Shard will be closed on 25th December 2018.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.