Free food and access to one of the best-respected mags in the biz? Yeah, maybe then
- Access to The Spectator app and free rein on the website, too
- Also podcasts, newsletters and Spectator TV
- Complimentary £10 Deliveroo voucher
Time Out says
Park your political leanings for a moment because the simple truth is that The Spectator boasts some of journalism’s very finest writers, expertly covering politics, culture and current affairs. And to be fair, that’s been the case for nearly 200 years, which is quite a lot of ink. And sure, it’s a magazine with strong ties to the Conservative party but you can think of this as your opportunity to escape your echo chamber a bit and see how others – including some of the sharpest minds in media – see things. Because as some old American writer once said, ‘the test of a first-rate intelligence is that ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function’. Time to put that to the test, maybe? Would be especially impressive if you could do it chowing down on your Deliveroo...
Need to know
- Follow the link to purchase, or go to www.spectator.co.uk/timeout
- One free subscription per household
- You will be automatically signed up to a subscription but no money will be taken until your trial ends.You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you do not cancel your subscription will continue at the special rate of £32.99 every three months, at a saving of 49% on the cover price.
- For full terms and conditions, please head to [www.spectator.co.uk/terms](http://www.spectator.co.uk/terms)
- Please note the Deliveroo voucher will be sent after 14 days from Giftcloud, please ensure to check your junk or spam folder, full terms regarding gift vouchers can be found here
- For further assistance regarding the gift card please contact email@example.com.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer